Job Description :
This role primarily required to perform IT Software design and development activities, across any of the work streams, as required by projects and programs to support Aegon Türkiye in providing design leadership, design governance, and management of key design knowledge and artefacts (including operating models, application and infrastructure architecture, IT standards and patterns).
- Working with the business to explore and agree solutions that meet business requirements within project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on design options and highlights associated risks and benefits.
- Delivering technical overview of proposed solutions for approval by relevant stakeholders.
- Creating solution architecture documents to inform the detailed design and build undertaken by internal teams and vendors.
- Design and development of highly scalable and secure software from conception through testing and deployment
- Using knowledge and expertise of the solution and the development life-cycle to support the project planning process.
- Defining /agreeing the integration build, validating interface specifications and designs from internal and external suppliers.
- Advising on test strategies & specifications and assisting with fault diagnosis.
- Applying relevant due-diligence to ensure quality designs are produced, solutions are compliant with policy and standards, appropriate tools are used and the correct governance process is followed.
- Building, maintaining and disseminating solution domain knowledge across IT.
- Contributing technical criteria and evaluating responses as part of supplier selection processes.
- Ensure the designs and solutions comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- Promote solution architecture, its processes, outcomes and ongoing results to the organization.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technologies through continuous learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience developing and implementing IT solution architecture strategy.
- Experience of working with product vendors and software development teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of Solution Architecture and System Design (design patterns, web services, high-scale, high-availability, multi-tier distributed systems)
- Best-practice software engineering including Agile methodologies, unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- Knowledge of Industry Models and Frameworks.
- Demonstrated strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java/JEE.
- Strong SQL Experience (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization)
- Experience in Microservices Architecture, SOA, API Management and Containers
- Ability to work under broad direction with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- In depth IT industry experience.